Tina Somerville is a multi-passionate
visual artist, Illustrator + Graphic Designer with a penchant for communication, people, food + Nature.
Six years experience as a Graphic Designer. Working freelance and as an in-house Designer within Marketing and Sales departments, specifically the Consumer Engagement and Brand Experience teams, as well as assisting the rest of the corporate business units as necessary. To complement these skills Tina has four years experience in Digital Marketing and Account Management.
Graduating from the University of Auckland with a Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts Tina, studied further to obtain a Diploma in Graphic Design. Tina’s career spans New Zealand, France, Holland, England and Australia. Now settled in Auckland, New Zealand.
— InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Squarespace, Shopify, Mailchimp
— Art Direction, Design, layout, Finished Art, Photography, Illustration
• branding • logos • identity • Mock-ups
• web banners • social media content • EDMs • Mailers
• point of sale • books • brochures • menus • posters • magazines
• marketing + sales collateral • trade stands • promotional stands
• signage • textures • patterns • apparel • packaging + labels
• Squarespace Templated Websites • Shopify Commerce Stores
Please view my résumé below for more information, or get in touch if you have any questions.